The above topic has been underlined. From the point of view of the composition of the thesis, it is necessary to substantiate the relevance of the topic no more than 1-2 pages of introduction, and why it is necessary now to address this topic, its scientific and practical necessity, to explain the current state of the research subject.
After justifying priorities, it is necessary to consider the level of scientific development of the problem. It should be noted how the past and present of our country and foreign scientists cope with this problem from different angles, insufficiently illuminated and misinterpreted literature. It is a fact that the reference to this topic can be considered as insufficient coverage of materials about our country in foreign literature.
Here you can demonstrate a good understanding of the subject, your ability to work with the text, read the bibliography, so that you can accurately assess the contribution of previous scholars to the coverage of this topic. You should also objectively evaluate your contribution to the lighting of the object. Sometimes researchers conclude that no one has addressed this problem. If you have a similar idea, feel free to mention it in the introduction. Analyze existing publications, consult your scientific adviser and decide whether to deal with such broader issues.
Once you have studied the level of research that you have, you can go personally to the logical basis for your problem. Here are the goals and objectives of the dissertation research, its strategy and tactics. It should be borne in mind that the counting of tasks determines the internal logic and plan of the text. Then the object and subject of research are formed. The object of research is a selected element of reality, it has its own boundaries, autonomy and is different from the environment. The object creates a problem situation and is selected for training. The object of research is a logical description of the subject and selected for research and comments of the researcher.
The object and subject of research are interrelated with general and specific aspects of the category of the scientific process.
The subject that is the object of the object is different. This is the subject of attention of the author, the subject of the research is the subject of the thesis and is defined as the title on the page.
The ability to determine the subject of research depends primarily on the fact that the researcher is closer to the actual dynamic state of the object and, secondly, to the field of communication and the elements that influence the organizational structure of the object.
A brief description of the structural stages of the Statement and the justification of its constructive logic are not mandatory, but relevant.
The main part of the work should be up to 70% of the total volume and comply with the Draft Insurance Plan. Here you will learn more about the progress of your research based on its interim results. One of the strict requirements of the main part is the proven fact that the facts are proven, and the absence of material that is not necessary.
The final section of the thesis should include conclusions and recommendations on the results of the work (Appendix 4). This section is especially important because it has the smallest size, because in this part you will be able to present the end results of your research to the scientific community in a logical, ideal way. The conclusion is not just a summary of the results, but a specific synthesis, a separate and cumulative end of your business. The results should be combined with the goals and objectives set out in the introductory section, and the results of the compilation of conclusions should be evaluated. Sometimes this section can be constructed as a list of conclusions, and it can be used as a separate point at each of the points. Despite the fact that the work is practical, together with theoretical conclusions, it should be noted in the final section, as well as the results of future studies based on the results of the study, so it is important to identify new tasks that are highlighted.
After the withdrawal comes a bibliographic list (Appendix 5). This is a list of references used by the author. Each list included in this list should be reflected in the manuscript of the thesis. When it comes to facts, you should indicate where the material was taken. There is no need to list sources that do not have references that are not used in the thesis.
Auxiliary or additional materials are included in the application section.
Different types of content applications:
intermediate mathematical proofs, formulas, calculations;
statistical information and processing methods;
the results of specific experiments;
auxiliary names and tables;
description of equipment and equipment used in experiments, measurements and testing;
methodology for the use of secondary algorithms and issues to be solved in the process of dissertation research;
comments are circulated;
theses on the results of the dissertation (Appendix 14).
Applications will be published at the end of the thesis. Each application should begin with the word “Application” in the upper right corner of the new page and have its own title.
If the thesis contains more than one application, it will be numbered in Arabic numerals (the number is not inserted), for example, “1 attachment”, the number of applications will continue on the main text pages.
The link between the main text and applications is established using the “See” link, for example, “See Annex 1″.
As an example, we consider the structure of the insurance business, which looks like this:
- Table of contents
Theses of the degree of protection usually include a title page, table of contents, main characters and abbreviations, introduction, main text (3-5 sections, certain conclusions are given in each section), general conclusion, list of references (candidate 100-170 for the thesis). In introductory parts (p. 7-10) the researcher briefly identifies the subject of the study, the relevance of the problem, the current situation, the difficulties in solving the problem, the nature of the scientific problem or new developments, the purpose, explains the content, chapters, supervisor and colleagues. This brief annotation describes the problem of the problem, describes the content of the study from the author, the basic principles. Here are presented not only the results, but also new ideas, ideas and ways to sell them. Thus, the introduction is based on the relevance of the subject of the thesis, the goal is set, the tasks are set, the overall picture of the case is given. It should be noted that it is recommended to move the input part several times at different stages of research work. Because this is the first reader of curious people, and at this stage the first, inaccessible imagination of the work and the dissertation appears.
- Chapter 1 provides a detailed overview of specific studies, a review of patents and a list of what is needed to solve problems.
In the review of case studies, the fundamental and fundamental steps that must be taken in the development of scientific thought on this issue. Based on the thesis, the systematization of some studies captivates the chapter and the overall work and reinforces the general idea of the integrity of the case. The student should briefly define the work of his former researchers, focus on issues that were not covered by the thesis, and determine the role of the task of the dissertation research. The first part of a PhD thesis is usually 20-25 pages.In the next section, the research researcher itself will focus on the news that will be covered during the development of the problem. This novelty should be based on theoretical principles that should adhere to the popular theory of practice and practice.The whole procedure of the thesis must be subordinated to the main idea of the dissertation.
- The second chapter can be devoted to theoretical arguments about the solution of the problem, the method of its solution. The task of the department is to give a general theory of theory. Rare theoretical principles of the solution of the case are rarely cited in the master’s thesis. The existing mathematical apparatus is often used to find the necessary theoretical platform, but in the first case it becomes a preparatory product for later ideas. The next idea is usually the adjustment of the coefficients of adaptation, new fragments in the equations, additional equations reflecting the physics of the process, newly identified factors.
When using coefficient coefficients should pay attention to accuracy. In the simplest case, these are experimental coefficients that coincide with theory and experimental results. However, the theoretical foundations of perspective and adaptation factors can be found. They may not be static, but dynamic and depend on other variables. A methodological error is the use of the coincidence rate in addition to the experimental and theoretical results. The ideal theory is a solution used by modern computer tools. However, it should be remembered that the latter solution is always a special solution. At the same time, an analytical solution will allow you to consider more solutions and provide a qualitative analysis of the process. One should not think that solving a problem is better than another. Any theoretical synthesis that can explain and predict the course of the process has the right to life. The second part is 35-40 pages.
The third section usually consists of experimental substantiation of the problem, description of experimental research methods, accuracy and analysis of experimental and theoretical results. The task of the experimental part is to give a generalized theoretical solution to the problem, to present the experimental coefficients, to give the experimental points of the theory. Here you can describe the characteristics of the new devices, check their performance and describe the new method and technology of experimental research. The size of chapter 3 is 30-35 pages.
Chapter four may include an assessment of the observance of specific experimental data for specific models, specific solutions, devices, graphics, dependencies, secondary models, and theoretical concepts. Discussion and evaluation of the results of the thesis can be given a separate paragraph. Performance evaluation should be qualitative and quantitative. Comparison with specific solutions should be made in all aspects, including efficiency. Chapters 20-25 are reserved.
Thus, the results of the study are presented. Based on the results of the study, the main ideas, information about the assessment, coverage of the main content of the thesis in a scientific publishing house, its results and the protection of decisions by patents are presented. The results of the thesis are presented to organizations that are used and available. This section includes up to eight pages.
The supplement for the thesis contains additional reference materials. These tables, graphics, software, solutions for determining topics can be formulas.
2. RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF DISCUSSIONS
These rules were developed in accordance with the Regulation “On the Higher Attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 9/1 September 9, 1992 and February 25, 1996 No. 34/2 and the Resolution “On the procedure for providing scientists Degrees ”, registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan on July 10, 1996, No. 261.
I. Criteria for dissertation and dissertations
1. The dissertation for a doctoral degree is based on the author’s research and development that he developed, the scientific problem of important national, socio-cultural, socio-political significance or the development of a promising aspect of the relevant field of science. A set of theoretical rules that can be evaluated as an achievement or scientific implementation should be a scientific work that reflects scientifically based technical, economic or technological solutions that can contribute to the development of science and technology.
2. The thesis submitted for the academic degree of the candidate of science is substantiated by scientifically grounded technical, economic or technological recommendations, which are of great importance for the relevant field of science, should be.
3. The discussion should be personally recorded, the author should include a set of new scientific results and facts presented for public protection for public protection, mainly internal cohesion and reflecting the author’s personal contribution to science.
New solutions that the author has to offer should be critically evaluated in comparison with other known solutions.
4. The thesis on the practical value should contain information about the specific solution of the problem and the use of scientific results obtained by the author, and the thesis of theoretical value should make recommendations about the use of scientific findings.
5. The thesis in the form of a scientific report for the scientific degree of Doctor of Science is published by the applicant and published in the field of scientific and experimental design work, and a brief summary of the results of research and development carried out by the author. The importance of scientific work and the conclusion of a doctoral dissertation in the form of a scientific report provides the applicant with a basic research of the applicant and the progress achieved.
Permission to defend a doctoral dissertation in the form of scientific lectures is issued by the Higher Attestation Commission (hereinafter referred to as KLA) on the basis of a certificate from the Specialized Council.
The thesis in the form of scientific lectures includes the cover (front and back) and the text of the form (see Appendix 7).
6. The main scientific results of the thesis should be published in scientific publications.
The main scientific results of the doctoral dissertation should be published in leading journals and scientific journals.
The total number of scientific papers of the thesis should be at least 20. Among the prospective works of the candidate should be at least ten articles published in periodical journals published after defending the thesis in the list of journals approved by the RCC. The monograph was published on the results of his doctoral thesis on social and humanities and economics, as well as in other areas, as well as in the field of pedagogy, psychology, philosophy and economics. At least two articles should be published in prestigious journals.
The main scientific results of the master’s thesis should be published in print. The total number of research papers of the dissertation must not be less than five. In the “Journals” approved by the UAC Presence, as well as the potential Trading Member, there are at least two articles published in periodicals in the list of journals.
The research work of the prospective student should reflect the main results of the thesis.
Although published, but not published can not yet be presented in the thesis and theses of theses.
7. After the publication of the thesis defense on the UAC website, the dissertation on the dissertation is issued with the permission of the Specialized Council. Doctoral dissertation in the form of a scientific report is distributed as an autobiography.
8. The abstract should contain the main ideas and conclusions of the thesis, the author’s contribution to the research, the level of innovation and the practical significance of the research results.
On the front page of the doctoral dissertation and on the back cover of the postcard there is only one supervisor.
There is only one academic leader on the title page of the master’s thesis and on the back cover of the postcard.
If necessary, with the permission of UAC, you can find the name of the dissertation and the second supervisor or supervisor at the end of the postcard. With the exception of dissertations conducted in conjunction with the specialties.
9. The thesis and essay can be written in Uzbek, Russian or English. At the end of the essay there should be a brief summary in Uzbek, Russian and English.
The size of the resume should not exceed one page for his doctoral thesis and half theses for a master’s thesis.
10. The dissertation author’s abstract is published in the printing house or in the multiplication apparatus in the amount specified by the specialized council.
I I. Terms of registration of the dissertation
11. The discussion is usually compiled in the prescribed manner, consisting of a table of contents, introduction, main part (sections of insurance), a list of findings and used literature, applications.
The title page must be compiled in accordance with the AAC approved sample (see Appendix 2).
The title of the thesis should be clear and short (usually no more than 10 words).
The topic of the thesis should be published in the UAC Bulletin after approval by the Academic Council.
12. The content should indicate the content of each element (s), paragraph (s) and paragraph (s), as well as the pages of the original page.
13. In the list of symbols, units, symbols and terms, the most frequently used symbols in the formulas should be explicitly indicated.
Conditions and trademarks must be the same throughout the insurance period. If the author introduces a new term, he must give an explanation in the first case. During thesis, the size of each parameter should always be the same.
14. The introduction should simplify the concept formed during the study. Therefore, accurate and accurate coverage of the object and subject of research here should be based on the relevance of the study.
Thesis should be distinguished by novelty. Therefore, in the abstract there should be a description of innovations made by the author in solving a problem (for a master’s thesis) or in the field of science (for his doctoral dissertation) in the form of a short annotation.
The introduction also contains information on the purpose, theoretical value, practical value, research methods, the main points of protection of the author, the case study (case study) and published information and the dissertation structure.
15. The departments of the thesis must be at least three. The chapters focus on the main content of the case. As a rule, in the first part of the dissertation, the applicant must give a brief description of the current situation of the subject studied in the framework of a scientific and technical problem (for a Ph.D.), and a description of the current state of science (for his doctoral theses). This assessment and description can also be given in the introduction to the thesis.
In addition, it is necessary to demonstrate the problem, to demonstrate that research results are not available in the field of science, as well as the role of research tasks. The following sections of the main section of the thesis are devoted to the solution of questions of the first chapter.
16. The thesis must meet the following requirements for any scientific activity:
a logical sequence that can give the reader a clearer idea of the relationship between insurance departments and paragraphs and paragraphs in the sections explaining the material;
credibility of evidence;
clearly and concisely exclude the interpretation of the statement;
a clear description of the results of solving a specific question (s) in each section of the study.
In order to fulfill the latter requirement, the applicant must conclude in the section of points at the end of the disciplines.
The conclusion should include a summary of the summary conclusions and results obtained in the course of the dissertation research, and recommendations for their implementation.
18. It is recommended that the list of publications used on the subject of the thesis be compiled in accordance with Annex 3.
The order of the list structure is determined by the author himself. The most common way to sort the alphabet, systematic and textual reference sequence is to list the materials in the list of publications.
The link to the text is given in , , .
It is recommended to use literature published mainly in the last 10-15 years.
19. Applications may be included in one book along with the main text of the thesis or may be published in a separate book. Applications include many additional materials that collect and describe the insurance text:
- intermediate mathematical proofs, formulas, calculations;
statistical data and methods of their processing;
auxiliary names and tables;
identification of instruments and equipment used in tests, trials and tests;
auxiliary algorithms and programs, solution methods developed in the course of the dissertation research;
Illustrations of auxiliary character (images);
Copies of inventions and inventions for discoveries and inventions;
certificates of the performance of insurance work and others.
The order of the sequence of applications must ensure that the thesis complies with the procedure for sending and using. The text of the thesis should be written on a computer in 14 words on one side of a standard white A4 paper with an interval of 1.5. The text of the doctoral dissertation should be no more than 250 pages, and the thesis must be no more than 120 pages. The degree of insurance in the social and human sciences can be increased by more than 30 percent. Appendices do not have size. On the sheet of the dissertation, the left part of the text should be 30 mm, the upper edge 25 mm, the right side 15 mm and the lower 25 mm.
21. All pages of the thesis are numbered from the title page to the last page. The first bet is a title page that does not include a number, puts “2” on the next page, and so on. The order number is located in the center of the top of the page.Each section of the thesis begins with a new page. This rule applies to other major components of the work: introduction, conclusions, list of publications and applications.22. Headings are written in capital letters. The headings in the section are written in lowercase letters. You cannot drag subtitles while writing titles. – At the end of the header points will not be placed. It is recommended that the title and text be between 3-4 intervals.Entry under the heading is not allowed.23. Departments of the dissertation, paragraphs in this section, are denoted by Arabic numerals for all abstracts. Input and output components are not numbered. A paragraph number consists of a division and a paragraph number, separated by a dot. At the end of the paragraph number is placed a point, for example, “2.3”.
Items for each paragraph are indicated in Arabic numerals. A busy number consists of a division, a paragraph, and a busy number, separated by dots. At the end of the number is set point, for example, “1.1.2.”.
24. Formulas in the text must be accurate and accurate. The formula should contain uppercase and lowercase letters, superscript and subscript. The markup for a formula is defined as follows: upper and lower case letters must be 5-6 mm, lower case 3 mm, indexes of indices and index less than 2 mm.
The meaning of symbols is given directly according to the formulas of their formulas. The meaning of each character must be specified in the new line. The first line of the value is given by the word “by” at two points.
Equations and formulas are written separately with empty lines in the text. You must leave at least one line at the top and bottom of each formula. If the equation does not fit on one line, the unweighted part must be moved after the equal sign (=) or addition (+), multiplication (-), multiplication (×),
Formulas in the thesis (if there are more than one) are denoted by Arabic numerals in the section. The formula number consists of the section number and the serial number of the formula in the form of a binary point. This is indicated by brackets, as well as formulas in the right part of the script (see Appendix 4).
25. The thesis text and tables, drawings, diagrams, charts, graphs, photographs should be standard for A4 format or should be attached to standard paper of standard size. Photographs and illustrations should be explained and readable for readability.
26 Illustrations should be conveniently placed for viewing. If you need to turn to a dissident to view the image, it must be located in a rotating clockwise direction. Must be the name of the photo. If necessary, photographic information is added – abstract (text of the image). The name of the photo is complete, and explanatory information is placed under the image.
All images (graphics, drawings, diagrams, photos) are marked with the word “image” and Arabic numerals in the chapter. With the exception of the Reviews contained in the Annexes. The image number consists of the section and the image number, separated by the kernel, such as “Figure 1.2” and the recorded footnote.
27. Digital material should be presented in the form of tables. An example of the table is shown in Appendix 5.
Each table should have a title. The name begins with a capital letter. Not emphasized in the title.
The headings of the table should be capitalized, and the headings should begin with a capital letter, if they are independent. Splitting the head of the table diagonally is impossible. The line height must be at least 8 mm.
Split a table with many graphs into pieces. and inserting a part from the second part is allowed.
The table in sections is ordered sequentially, with serial numbers in Arabic. A table number consists of a table number and a table number, which is separated by a binary dot. For example: “Table 1.2”.
If the dissertation contains one table, it will not be considered and the word “table” will not be recorded.
When part of the table is moved to the next page, the word “table” and its sequence number are displayed in the first part of the table, and the remainder is recorded as “continue”.
28. References in the text should be displayed in square brackets in the source or in subparagraphs of the source code in the “list of references”.
References to Illustrations are indicated by the order number of the image, for example, Figure 1.2. References to formulas are indicated by the number in parentheses of the formula, for example, “… in the formula (2.2)”. The text should be associated with all tables.
29. Each application begins with the word “Apply” in the upper right corner of the new page. If the thesis has more than one application, they will be marked with an Arabic numeral. For example, “Appendix 1”, “Appendix 2”, etc.
In the case of applications on the title page, the word “APPEARS” is capitalized under the dissertation name.
Each copy of the thesis must contain the signature of the thesis on the title page.
After transfer to the dissertation council, it is impossible to correct the identified errors and errors in the thesis. Those who are dissatisfied with the deferred and defective dissertations may be returned to the applicant by a negative decision.
3. PROTECTION PROTECTION DEFINITIONS
Finally came the Day of Protection. All opponents came. Request received. The lecture was memorized. Specialized councils were headed by the chairman to the quorum, and the council began.
There is a well-established order of assembly. It is set out in the Regulations on the Specialized Council. But, despite its rules and regulations, the process of protection is dramatically dramatic even in a theatrical performance, and not only the audience, but also the actors. The researcher plays a leading role.
The Chairman of the Council explains the Council. On the basis of the visit document, he advises members of the council on the legality of the council, publishes the defense of the dissertation by a researcher, naming the official name of the dissertation, the name of the leading organization. Prior to the opening of the board, the dissertation is distributed among the board members, after which the word will be transferred to the academic secretary, briefly describing the main content of the documents submitted by the researcher, and their correspondence.
The word for the lecture was given to the researcher on the results of the thesis.
A report version is already available. Here are some comments on the report style.
It is important that the scientific report is understandable not only in an understandable sense, but also in the design of all members of the community. The jury members are highly qualified scientists and experts who are sensitive to controversy and feel that their position is justified.
To this end, the insurance business should not be absolute. Therefore, the argumentation of the basic situation should be based on a clear, consistent, consistent logic.
Answers to questions from members of a specialized council are the most important minutes of protection. In this particular section of protection, requirements for academic degrees are reflected in the physical appearance of a person and his personality. Preparation is needed to answer various questions and questions. It would be difficult to answer a question that seemed to be a common occurrence in the first place. This is true, for example, in such a simple question: “What is new in your dissertation?” It does not contain any additional features and specifics for clarifying the question. The researcher is not sure what the novelist is interested in: whole or concrete It is advisable to clarify a question that may make it inconvenient or even expand and define the question.
The answer to common questions is to know: innovations, relevance to innovations, science and practice are the subject and subject of the research and their preparation.
The maturity of the researcher is manifested in all sensitive aspects of the thesis topic and the thesis topic. Show your whole existence here. How it’s done? Once again, carefully analyze your thesis and your autobiography. Study the problem, the question and the history of the problems. Repeat the names of the plaintiffs and remember them, remember the co-authors, colleagues and opponents of the subject, the plan for future development. In short, the promise of success is preparation for continuous work and protection. Be attentive and respectful to the members of the Council, and, if possible, know their first and last names. If you answered the question, do not say that you answered, it is better to take the answer from the other side. If the answer to the question does not come immediately, tell me that you feel excited. Human qualities are considered by all.
After the researcher answers, the word is transmitted to the head or head, the conclusion of the institution or research institution in which the dissertation, the review of the leading institution, thesis and other reviews made in the autoresistor was published.
If there are positive reviews on theses or theses, the academic secretary summarizes and describes the shortcomings mentioned in the report, instead of reading it. Negative reviews are read in full.
After reviewing the results obtained, the investigator will be cited as a review of the shortcomings mentioned in the reviews. The researcher reads previously prepared answers without additional feedback.
Then come the official opponents. After the presentations, the researcher will be given the floor. The answer to the inquiry of the researcher can be given after each opponent.
Defense counsel can also participate in the following discussion. Sometimes it is necessary to fill it in before leaving. To this end, the researcher may introduce some of the board members to the problems of the thesis before reducing expectations and avoiding a critical study of the results of the work.
When the discussion is completed, the researcher is given the final word.
Voting is done by ballot. If two thirds of the members of the Board of Directors present at the voting in the Board have positive results.
After approval of the report of the Counting Commission, draft conclusions will be discussed.
The conclusion will not be accepted if there is a negative result in the matter of academic degrees. The consolidated text of the consolidated text should be recognized by a clear vote of the jury members. Then the researcher will be announced. The board of the same board is considered closed.