(Uzbek) Institut rektori “Arxitektura va qurilish” fakulteti 1-bosqich talabalari bilan “Ochiq muloqot” o‘tkazdi.
Oliy ta’lim muassasalari talabalarining mehnat munosabatlariga oid bilimlarini mustahkamlash va targ‘ibotini kuchaytirish maqsadida Jahon banki hamda Halqaro mehnat tashkiloti 2018 yilning oktyabr-noyabr oylarida “Zakovat” o‘yini doirasida “Talabalar kubogi” intellektual turniri loyihasining kotsepsiyasini ishlab chiqdi.Read more
Jamil Salmi is an international expert in the field of higher education and provides advisory services to Governments of some countries, universities, international and regional banks and agencies. Until January 2012, he held the position of coordinator for higher education at the World Bank. Jamil Salmi wrote the first political document of the World Bank on higher education in 1994 and also authored the strategy of the World Bank in the same field in 2002.Read more
The Uzbek-Russian Educational Forum is being held for the first time on the initiative of a number of leading higher educational institutions of Russia and Uzbekistan in order to raise the strategic partnership between the two countries in a new level.Read more
Social control has long historical roots in our country. He has long been considered in the form of the Council of Elders. These councils were viewed as a community structure in areas, including issues of improving well-being, solving people's problems, self-defense, vigilance, neglect of children, and other public affairs.
After the country gained independence, and in recent years modern forms and methods of public control have been created, and a number of legislative frameworks have been created for work.
An increasingly important part of the process of forming a civil society is the growing awareness among citizens of their participation in public events and the awareness of every public servant that his work is under public control. Or, the authorities should explain their policies, actions and accountability to people.
The Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 4, 2018 “On measures to organize public councils under state bodies” was adopted in PQ-3837. According to the resolution
- determines the main tasks, functions, powers and procedures of the Public Council under the State body;
- The Board of Directors is defined as a permanent advisory board that conducts its work on a public basis;
- The Council is formed in the central office of the state body, and its activity is carried out in all territorial divisions and subordinate organizations of this state body;
- The Council is formed by the decision of the head of the state body;
- Decisions of the Public Council are advisory in nature.
The public council performs the following functions in accordance with the tasks assigned to it:
- participates in the consideration of initiatives and appeals of citizens, non-state non-profit organizations and other institutions of civil society on issues related to the activities of the state body, and also makes proposals on the results of their consideration to the state body;
- analyzes the interaction of state bodies with citizens, non-state non-profit organizations and other organizations of civil society, and also develops proposals for improving cooperation;
- develops proposals for the improvement of normative legal acts and decisions related to the activities of a state body, the elimination of existing shortcomings, and also participates in the organization of events devoted to the discussion of proposals by state bodies;
- prepares proposals for state programs, action plans and other government measures, including other anti-corruption documents, participates in the implementation of adopted programs, analyzes the effectiveness of the work done, prepares proposals for eliminating errors and omissions;
- participates in the organization of meetings and meetings of managers and employees of public authorities with citizens, as well as those related to the consideration of applications of individuals and legal entities, including visiting places of residence and monitoring their implementation;
- assistance to civil servants and their families in improving living conditions, social and living conditions, conditions for qualified medical care, as well as issues of social and professional adaptation of dismissed or retired employees;
- organizes a broad outreach work among employees of the state body on social and legal protection of workers and their families;
- develop a healthy business environment, ensure the rule of law, high legal culture and ethics, strengthen respect for the spirit of patriotism and respect for laws in the state body, its territorial divisions and subordinate organizations; develops proposals for the development of education, as well as the improvement of scientific and educational and educational literature in this field;
- Provides regular public and internal oversight of systemic measures to reform the public sector and develops proposals to solve existing problems and eliminate deficiencies;
- participates in the organization of scientific-theoretical and scientific-practical conferences, seminars, round tables on the activities of the state body;
- analyzes the results of work on the coverage of public services in the media, develops proposals to improve their efficiency and eliminate existing shortcomings;
- collaborates with non-governmental non-profit organizations, the media, other civil society organizations and citizens in carrying out their tasks.
Public oversight is a key factor in balancing, equality, mutual responsibility and accountability in the relationship of the individual, society and the state, so that social justice can be found in society. This institution guarantees that human rights and freedoms are guaranteed not only by the state, but also by the work of state bodies, and the existence of public control in this regard is a sign of the political will of the people.
The rights of the Public Council are as follows:
- forecasting and participation in informing the public about upcoming public meetings and other public events organized by the state body;
- premises (premises) and other objects of the state body, including its territorial divisions and subordinate organizations, in the manner established by the state body;
- making proposals to the heads of state bodies, its territorial subdivisions and subordinate organizations on issues that are within the competence of the Public Council;
Receive informational, statistical and other materials of the state body necessary for the development and implementation of proposals and recommendations for improving the efficiency of government bodies;
- participation in the provision of public and expert discussion of draft legal acts developed by the state body in the legislative activity of the state body;
- analysis of the quality of responses to requests from individuals and legal entities by government agencies;
- familiarize themselves with their housing, social and living conditions and working conditions with the consent of civil servants;
- cooperate with the media to consider issues to be discussed at board meetings;
- organization of conferences, forums, seminars, round tables and other events to accomplish the tasks set.
A number of activities are being carried out in the region to organize public councils in state bodies. In particular, on July 12, 2018, the regional hokim (mayor) decided to organize the activities of public councils under state bodies No. 536.
The work of the Public Council largely depends on the legal awareness of citizens and public opinion. Therefore, the institute of public control requires the improvement of the political, legal, and social activity of the citizens of our country living and living in our country and the citizenship of this beautiful Uzbekistan. To do this, it is necessary to conduct continuous advertising work in every community, in every community and in the media.
S. Sattorov, Y. Bobobekov
Regional territory unit staffRead more
Rector of the Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute Alisher Usmankulov is currently in the French Republic for the development of foreign direct contacts. Rector of the Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute Alisher Usmankulov met with the heads of the international relations departments of the Technological Institute of the Serguio-Pontoise University and the consortium of the consortium of the engineering corporation "n + i" Res.Read more
PROJECT STRATEGI RAZVITIYA INNOVATSIONNOGO RAZVITIYA - JIZZA POLITECHNIK INSTITUT JIZZAX POLITECHNICS
On September 27, 2018, the Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute hosted a roundtable titled "Strategy for Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan: Colloquial Students" by Abdullaev Ilhom Zoirovich, Chairman of the Committee on Innovation Development, Information Policy and Information Technologies of the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis.Read more
On September 20, the Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute hosted a round table entitled "Corruption - a threat to national security" in accordance with paragraph 10 of the Republican Interdepartmental Commission against Corruption of June 7, 2018 No. 4, approved by the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Ravshanov H., responsible for the Department of Justice of the province, members of the regional security department Nurmatov K., Abdurahmanov N., deputy prosecutor of the city of Djizak I.Bekyanov, head of the Department for Combating Terrorism and Extremism of the Jizzakh District Police Department Uralov F., inspector of the city of Jura Uritspalik Boynazarov Laziz. Participants of the event shared their views on the essence of the Law "On Combating Corruption", the fact that corruption is a negative factor in our society, its relationship with youth, methods and means of preventing corruption in the world, and the role and importance of preventing crimes and delicts. The students of the institute, in turn, also sent their questions to the participants of the meeting. There were many interesting questions at the event.
Press Secretary: Hoshim Hidirov Institute
A charity concert and a charity concert under the slogan "We Against AIDS" was held at the Youth Town of Jizzakh city on 14 September this year under the plan approved by the Jizzakh regional administration. More than 500 students from Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute took an active part in it. At the event organized by the organizers of the event, students of our institute tested their knowledge and were awarded with memorable gifts from sponsors. The event attracted great interest from the participants and ensured the growth of knowledge and skills.
"Spirituality and Enlightenment" section
The styler is M. Khamidov
At the Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute there are also meetings with academics of the Academy of Sciences within the framework of spiritual and educational activities. One of such events was held on September 13 this year with academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan Saidakhror Gulyamov. During the event, he conducted a seminar-workshop on innovations in both institutes in the academic region and in the country under the leadership of the President of Uzbekistan, with demonstration materials on the work carried out within the framework of "The Year of Support of Effective Business and Innovative Ideas and Technologies" in our country. The event left great impression on the audience.
On September 17, 2018, the Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute hosted a reporting conference of the Women's Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The conference was devoted to the analysis of the work done by the Institute of Primary Education Institutions
and further tasks for implementation of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan №PP-5325 "On measures to radically improve the activities of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan"
on February 2, 2018 "On women's support and strengthening the family institution". opinions were expressed. Rector of the Institute Usmankulov A.K., Deputy Mayor of Jizzakh region, Chairman of Women's Committee Mukhtarova NA, Deputy Mayor of Jizzakh city, Chairman of Women's Committee Nigmatova HO, Scientific-practical research "Oila" in Jizzakh region the head of the center Hamraeva GK, pro-rector on work with youth of Jizzakh polytechnical institute Alimov NN, the head of department of spirituality and education Rashidova B.Ya.
and the Women's Committee of Jizzakh State Pedagogical Institute. Abduvalieva Z. participated in the meeting.
During the conference, the Institute hosted women and girls. and the election of delegates to the Women's Committee of the Jizzakh City.
(Uzbek) “Xalqaro press-klub” ning “2018-2019 o’quv yiliga qabul jarayoni va kirish imtihonlariga tayyorgarlik holati”
(Uzbek) Respublika Oliy ta'lim muassasalari rektorlarining abituriyentlar va ularning ota-onalariga murojaati
(Uzbek) Jizzax politexnika instituti akademik litseyiga 2018/2019 o‘quv yilida o‘qish uchun hujjat topshirgan umumta’lim maktablari 9-sinf bitiruvchilaridan 2018 yil 21 iyulda olingan test natijalari
(Uzbek) Jizzax politexnika instituti akademik litseyiga 2018/2019 o‘quv yilida o‘qish uchun hujjat topshirgan umumta’lim maktablari 9-sinf bitiruvchilaridan 2018 yil 20 iyulda olingan test natijalari
(Uzbek) Jizzax politexnika instituti akademik litseyiga 2018/2019 o‘quv yilida o‘qish uchun hujjat topshirgan umumta’lim maktablari 9-sinf bitiruvchilaridan 2018 yil 19 iyulda olingan test natijalari
(Uzbek) Jizzax politexnika instituti akademik litseyiga 2018/2019 o‘quv yilida o‘qish uchun hujjat topshirgan umumta’lim maktablari 9-sinf bitiruvchilaridan 2018 yil 18 iyulda olingan test natijalari
June 21, 2018 in Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute a meeting with representatives of the Japan University of Fakusha for training, advanced training, master and doctoral studies in Japan. During the meeting, students and teachers were provided with educational materials and interesting information in Japan.