Land transport system
“Land transport system” Head of the department
Ph.D. Adilov Oqbuta Karimovich
Reception time: Monday to Friday (14:00 to 16:00)
The department was founded in 1993 under the name “Automobiles and Automobile Economy”. Under the guidance of Associate Professor T. Abduazizov, the composition of the department was formed, all the necessary conditions for the organization of the educational process were created.
From 1998 to 1999, the department was headed by Academician N. Rashidov. During the leadership of N. Rashidov, special attention was paid to improving the scientific potential of the department.
From 1999 to 2003 the department was headed by Ph.D. M. Rakhmatullaev has taken it. During his leadership, a computer class was created at the department, audiences were equipped with new teaching aids, many lecture and practical lessons began to be taught using computer technology. Summer practices of students began to be held regularly at UzDEWOO and SamAvto enterprises.
From 2003 to 2008, the department was headed by professor of the Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute O. Khamrakulov. Within a short time the scientific and pedagogical structure of the department was studied, and the scientific potential of the department was improved.
For this time the teacher of the department S.A. Usmanov defended his thesis.
From 2008 to 2013 the department was headed by Associate Professor S. Usmanov. The projects of international and scientific grants CD_JEP-26123-2005 “Creation of an engineering master program in CAD / CAE / CAM-systems” (total amount 430810 euros) and OT-F-6-004 “Deletion of exhaust gases, allocated from cars basing the principle of distribution and their influence on the balance of atmospheric air ” (total amount 21000000 UZS). As a result of these projects, in January 2009 a training laboratory CAD / CAM
From 2013 to the present time the chair is headed by the candidate of technical sciences. Assoc. OKAdilov.
Under the guidance of Assoc. O.Adilova at the department was carried out 1 innovative project, on the basis of this project doctoral student S. Zhiyanboev completed the research work. Under the guidance of Associate Professor S.A. Usmanov two international grants are being carried out.
During this time 5 textbooks, 42 educational and methodical aids, 4 patents, more than 150 scientific articles of conferences, more than 50 scientific articles in scientific and foreign scientific journals were published at the department.
Three teachers of the department conduct their activity by senior researchers, 2 teachers are independent researchers and conduct their doctoral studies.
|Docent S.A.USMONOV||Docent A.EGAMOV||Docent N.ERGASHEV||Ph.D. J.N.ABDUNAZAROV|
DIRECTION OF BACHELORATE:
5310600 – Land transport systems and their operation (road transport)
5A310601 – Ground vehicles and systems (vehicles),
5A310604 – Automobiles and Automobile Economy
SUBJECT TAUGHT AT THE DEPARTMENT:
- • Technical maintenance of cars
• Special car course
• Technical maintenance of cars and the basis of car service
• Automotive technology
• Designing a transport network enterprise
• Road-building machines and equipment
• Analysis of traffic accidents
• Traffic regulations and the basis for traffic safety
• Internal combustion engines
• Theory of reliability and the basis of diagnostics
• Computer-aided design (CAD)
• Automation of design processes
• Introduction of specialists
• Management of technical systems
• Theory and construction of vehicles
• Technology for restoring the working condition of vehicle parts
• Operational materials for the use of vehicles
• Construction of vehicles
• Technical operation and construction of vehicles
• Electrification and electrical equipment of vehicles
• Power engineering of transport
• Basics of organizing traffic safety
• Basics of Traffic Safety
- Vehicle dynamics
- The basis of the standard and the theory of service and technical operation of the car
- Control of technological process of technical operation of cars
- Material and technical base and saving resources in the technical operation of the car
- Theory of exploitation of motor transport properties
- Diagnostics of vehicles
- Theory of the aging and renewal of vehicles
- Production facilities of the motor transport enterprise
- Reliability of the autoexploitation company
- Mathematical modeling of processes
- Methodology of scientific research
- Machine testing and experiment planning
- Mechnotronic system of machines
COMPOSITION OF THE DEPARTMENT
1 Adilov Okbuta Karimovich Head of the department, docent
2 Usmanov Salohiddin Alikulovich docent
3 Egamov Abdurashid docent
4 Ergashev Nosir docent
5 Abdunazarov Jamshid Nurmuhammedovich docent
6 Hu?anazarov Bobir Farmonovich Senior Lecturer
7 Hudayorov SHarof Tujchievich Senior Lecturer
8 Islomov SHerzod ?shkuvvatovich Senior Lecturer
9 Suvonkulov SHerali Abdimannanovich Senior Lecturer
10 Adilov Jamal Abdukahharovich Senior Lecturer
11 Mamaev Gulom Ibrohimovich Senior Lecturer
12 Mamaeva Lenie Mansurovna Senior Lecturer
13 Jiyanboev Sirojiddin Valievich Senior Lecturer
14 Nurillaev Usmon Allakulovich Assistant
15 Karimova Kamola Gulomovna Assistant
16 Begmatov Bahriddin Jahshiboevich Assistant
17 Kushbokov Ilhom Sattarovich Assistant
18 Turdiev Maruf SHukurullaevich Assistant
19 Mustafoev Begzod Farhodovich Assistant
20 Turaev Erkin Nematovich Assistant
21 Kulmurodov Dilshod Istamovich Assistant
22 Umirov Ilhom Iskandar ugli Assistant
23 Kurbonova Buvrajab Kankelovna Assistant
24 Urdushev Avaz Ganievich Assistant
25 Hamraev Jamshid Abdumurodovich Assistant
The main tasks of the department are the training of leading bachelors and masters in the field of land transportation systems, as well as teaching methodical and research works.
SCIENTIFIC WORKS PERFORMED OF THE DEPARTMENT
International grants of the department carried out for 2012-2017
530244- TEMPS – 1-2012-SE-TEMPS-JPCR YUksak texnologik muammolarni echish uchun Gruziyada, O’zbekistonda va Ukrainada oliy muhandislik ta’limini modernizatsiya qilish
Project Manager: docent Usmanov S.
Project Amount: 5,7 mil. €
544061-TEMPS-1-12013-UK-TEMPS-JPCR (2013-5074-01-001) 2014-17 “Avtomagistrallar qurilishi muhandisligi va transport mashinasozligi” bo’yicha o’quv dasturlarini ishlab chiqish
Project Manager: docent Usmanov S.
Project Amount: 837 996,69 €
SCIENTIFIC AND METHODOLOGICAL WORKS PERFORMED OF THE DEPARTMENT
Usmanov S.A – “ENJITEK natijalar xulosalar va tavsiyalar”(ingliz tilida), Monografiya 2017 yil
SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES PUBLISHED BY TEACHERS AND SCIENTIFIC CONTROLLERS OF THE DEPARTMENT
1. dots. Adilov O katta uq. Islomov SH. katta uq. Suvanqulov SH. Togaev X – Yo‘lda transport vositalarining xavfsiz xarakatlanishini tashkil qilish, Me’morchilik va qurilish muammolar iilmiy -texnik jurnalda 2016 y.
2. dots. Raxmatullaev M.katta uq Xujanazarov B. Togaev X. – Устойчивость и распад струи выхлопных отработавших газов в атмосферной среде, Молодой учёный 2016 г.
3. Ismoilov K, Tog‘aev X.S, YUldoshov B, Togaev X- Avtomobillarni yuvib tozalash mintaqasida hosil bo‘ladigan zararli moddalarning miqdorini hisoblash, “Me’morchilik va qurilish muammolari” Ilmiy-texnik jurnal. Samarqand: 2017 yil,