Chairman of the Council of Young Scientists
Chairman of the Council of Young Scientists
Abdunazarov Jamshid Nurmukhamatovich
Reception time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 14:00 to 16:00.
Phone: +99890 515-33-67
Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute “Council of Young Scientists”
|1.||Abdunazarov Jamshid||Land transport systems||Senior Lecturer||Chairman of the Board|
|2.||Yarbabaev Azamat||Land transport systems||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|3.||Djiyanbaev Sirojiddin||Land transport systems||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|4.||Karshiboev Sharof||Land transport systems||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|5.||Karimova Kamola||Land transport systems||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|6.||Mamaev Gulyam||Land transport systems||Senior Lecturer||Chairman of the Board|
|7.||Hakberdiyev Shukhrat||Chemical Technology||Senior Lecturer||Chairman of the Board|
|8.||Vakosov Sobir||Chemical Technology||Senior Lecturer||Chairman of the Board|
|9.||Isakulova Mukaddas||Chemical Technology||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|10.||Berdiyorov Timur||Management of transport systems||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|11.||Ortikov Yorkkin||Management of transport systems||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|12.||Yakubov Fozil||Foreign languages||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|13.||Bazarov Bunyod||Foreign languages||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|14.||Mirzabekov Mirkomil||Car roads||Senior Lecturer||Chairman of the Board|
|15.||Hazratkulov Umid||Car roads||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|16.||Khudaykulov Nuriddin||Buildings and constructions||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|17.||Toshpulatova Sabohat||Safety of automotive ecology||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|18.||Mustafakulov Asatullah||Professional education||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|19.||Temur Ubaidullayev||Basics of building a democratic society in Uzbekistan||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|20.||Mirzakobilov Ravshan||Higher Mathematics||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|21.||Akhmadzhonova Umida||Power engineering||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
|22.||Ernazarova Lena||Land transport systems||Senior Lecturer||Chairman of the Board|
|23.||Zafarov Olmos||Car roads||Assistant||Chairman of the Board|
Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute “Council of Young Scientists”
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Council of Young Scientists at the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of Uzbekistan is a public organization of young scientists uniting young people engaged in research and creativity, systematic research orientation, preserving the traditions of existing academic schools and creating new academic schools, supporting young scientists in their professional and socially significant scientific and creative activity, improving the quality of education through the development of practical their research and innovation, thereby contributing to sustainable development of the scientific staff and promoting creative achievements of young scientists.
The Council of Young Scientists of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as the “Council”) was formed by scientists and specialists under the age of 35, senior researchers, independent researchers (later – young scientists) is a public organization.
Using the possibilities of the Council, the Council promotes the development of creative activity of young scientists, the development of their specialties, the scientific solution of important scientific and practical problems in the country’s socio-economic development. Young people help and create the conditions for researchers to provide material and moral support in order to demonstrate their abilities and capabilities.
The activity of the Council is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education” and other laws that determine the main directions and activities of the public youth organization of young scientists, the National Program for the Training of Personnel of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as orders, decrees and orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education , as well as this Regulation.
The Council is subordinate and accountable to OUMTV in its activities.
II. GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COUNCIL
The main goal of the Council is to systematically translate young people into research activities into higher education, continue existing academic schools and create new academic schools, encourage young scientists to continue their professional and socially significant scientific and creative activities. Consolidation of young people engaged in scientific research, based on the consistent development of the integration of science, education and production, supporting their interests in their specialties and in the social sphere – ensuring the sustainable development of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff to help.
Involvement of scientists in scientific activities in fundamental, applied and innovative areas relevant to the country’s science, promoting the sustainable development of the national economy, promoting the spirituality and culture of our people.
Formation and conduct of scientific research on priority areas of science in Uzbekistan through the activities of scientists, as well as the formation of a teacher-student system.
Development and strengthening of cooperation between scientific research institutes of the Academy of Sciences and higher educational institutions for the exchange of experience, strengthening the creative activity of young scientists, facilitating the holding of scientific conferences and seminars.
Summing up and presenting the results of scientific research of young scientists, searching for new forms and their implementation in the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan using all the possibilities.
Planning and wide support of academic trips of young scientists for participation in scientific conferences.
Creation of effective international cooperation with leading scientists and foreign colleagues in leading scientific centers, establishment of scientific cooperation with leading scientific centers and institutes of foreign countries, joint scientific research, scientific schools, conferences, seminars and other scientific events. Participate in events, publish articles in foreign countries.
Regular organization and holding of a competition of scientists, grants to state grants, participation of young scientists in grants and contracts in foreign countries, presentation of their awards, publication of the best and nationally recognized research results and promotion of advertising.
Give advice on encouraging young scientists who have achieved high results in their work.
Practical assistance in conducting research on unique equipment;
Collection and dissemination of information on sponsoring organizations supporting young scientists;
III. MAIN ADMINISTRATIVE ORGANIZATIONS AND ITSELF
The council consists of 21-25 students and is approved by the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education.
The Chairman and Secretary of the Council are elected by members of young scientists of higher education institutions for up to two years at a meeting of the Public Council.
The Council meets at least once a month. The decision of the Council is considered accepted by the majority of those present. The decision is open for voting. Voting is exercised by at least two-thirds of the members of the Council.
In the period between meetings of the Council, operational issues relating to its activities are decided by the composition of the Secretariat (which includes the Chairman, his deputies and the secretary).
Chairman of the board:
– is the official representative of the Council within its competence organizes and manages the work of the Council, interacts with other bodies of the Council, signs documents relating to the activities of the Council;
– decide on the date and agenda of the meetings of the Council;
– defends the demands and aspirations of young scientists from higher education institutions on behalf of the Kengash;
– The chairman of the co-chairman must report at least one year before the meeting of the Board of Directors;
– The designated goals and objectives will be reported quarterly to the Ministry of Enforcement at the expanded meeting of the work plan on their overall effectiveness.
Based on the results of the annual report, the Council has the right to suspend its mandate and elect a new chairman.
The decision to terminate the powers of the Chairman shall be concluded by secret ballot if at least one-third of the members voted for him and no less than two-thirds of the vote was cast for him.
The Chairman of the Council shall act as Vice-President of the Council during his working trips, illnesses and holidays.
The Chairman and Secretary of the Council of Young Scientists of the Higher Educational Establishment will be financially and spiritually approved by the Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Higher Education and the Secretary of the Council.
IV. Intravenously ASSOCIATION OF THE ASSOCIATION
The Council, at its discretion:
– develops and approves its work plans for the current year and listens to information on their implementation. Approves plans for the activities of the Council, scientific conferences, seminars and, if necessary, the composition of the Organizing Committee for the current year, reports on the process of preparation for the event.
– offers the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Academic Councils of higher educational institutions a significant achievement in scientific research work and makes proposals on the reserve of management personnel for socially active young scientists;
– Coordinates the activities of the Council of Young Scientists of Higher Educational Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
– organizes and conducts competitions of young scientists;
– sends proposals to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan for sending young scientists towards higher educational institutions for international scientific research and training and for participation in international scientific conferences;
– Listens to young professionals who have completed international training in foreign centers and institutions;
– makes proposals to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan for awarding and publishing the best works of young scientists in higher educational institutions;
– expands knowledge about its activities and achievements of young scientists of higher educational institutions;
– submits proposals to the Council of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the following issues;
– approval of highly effective indicators of researchers, researchers, independent researchers and young professionals;
– providing financial assistance to researchers, prospective students and other young scientists;
– Creation of necessary conditions for scientific researchers, independent researchers and young scientists to conduct scientific research at the required level;
– Provision of young scientists, successfully completing the course and defending the thesis.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF MEMBERS OF PROTECTION OF FUNDS
Rights of members of the Council:
– Members of the Kengash have equal rights and duties and enjoy these rights and duties on an equal basis.
– participation in the Third Meeting, bringing to the Ministry of relevant proposals on the activities of the Council;
Duties of a member of the council:
– ensure timeliness, quality, performance of tasks and responsibilities related to the activities of the Trustee;
– Commitment to the voluntary, active and creative fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities of the Council, which he accepted;
Membership in the Council is suspended:
– dismissal of a scientist from an educational institution;
– according to the decision of the meeting;
– at own request;
-It is right.
VI. OBLIGATORY RESPONSIBILITIES
A senior research fellow, independent researchers and yosholimlar research organization and planning helped them to research to help create the conditions for the successful implementation of the protection of the interests of their powers.
The Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the administration of higher educational institutions, researchers, young scientists and independent researchers and experts on research problems, timely inform the public about the problem Making proposals to the decision guidance.
Assisting them in implementing the results of scientific research conducted by senior researchers, independent researchers and young scientists, and preparing relevant proposals on this issue.
VII. GENERAL WORK DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND DOCUMENTATION
The Council carries out its work in accordance with the annual plan adopted by the Council and approved by the Chairman of the Council.
Meetings, meetings and other events of the Council are formalized by a protocol signed by the Chairman and the Secretary of the Council.
Registration of Council documents is carried out by the Secretary of the Council.
Control over the implementation of decisions is made by the Chairman of the Council.
VIII. PROCEDURE OF ADMINISTRATION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATION
Amendments and additions to the Charter are adopted by the Council and adopted by open vote at a general meeting attended by 2/3 of the members of the Council. Amendments and additions to the Charter are considered accepted if two-thirds of the members of the Council present at the General Assembly vote for an amendment or amendment of the Charter.
XI. FINAL STATUS
Reorganization or liquidation of the Council is carried out in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.